Free Trial of Microsoft Office365! #office365
August 21, 2013 6 Comments
Please click the link below to initiate a trial for Office365. It will allow you to try the full product on an E3 plan for 30 days.
It includes all of the features that you will need to effectively trial the software as well as the ability to create a subscription once the trial has finished if you wish to carry on with Office365. Bear in mind the trial is for the Enterprise subscription so will be more expensive than a Home Premium version but it is definitely an opportunity to fully evaluate the software and see if Office365 is right for you.
(Awaiting new link) – Please contact Comms Group UK Ltd if you require a trial – 0844 848 8144
Experience Office virtually anywhere
Provide users with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can work their best wherever they happen to be.
Watch how to work with files across your devices.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don’t have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Office 365 account, so you can quickly pick up where you left off from any device.
- Office Web Apps. Enhanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote Web Apps let you work across multiple devices, right from your browser. Users can work on the same file together, simplifying version management.Keep your business compliant
Help protect your company’s data and keep your business compliant with enterprise-grade security and protection tools.
- Unified eDiscovery. Search data across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. eDiscovery integrates with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Data loss prevention. Create data loss prevention policies and use templates for protecting sensitive information. Built-in policy education in Outlook informs users what they are doing wrong before the email is sent.
- Control access to information. Enable Rights Management Services and create access policies for your organization. Admins and users can use policies to restrict access to documents and email.Advanced IT controls without the maintenance overhead
Reduce your IT overhead and stop patching servers. Office 365 gives you highly configurable administration and a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed SLA, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Enjoy a new, unified admin experience. Easily manage Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. Stream the latest version of Office and run it side by side with a previous Office version while users transition. Connect your on-premises servers to migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe.
- Take advantage of new apps. With the new cloud app model you can build scalable, flexible cloud apps that integrate with users’ documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps in your organization.
Office 365 Enterprise E3 includes:
Office suite Always have the latest versions of:
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
Office on more devices Enjoy a consistent and familiar Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, and most mobile devices. Office on any PC Stream full versions of Office programs to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand. Advanced email Use archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs. And use data loss prevention (DLP) policies for additional compliance enforcement. Document and email access control Rights Management Services enables you to restrict access to documents and email to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organization. Voicemail integration (Unified Messaging) Hosted voicemail support with auto-attendant capabilities. Voicemails are recorded to Exchange Online and users can access them from Outlook, Outlook Web App, or a compatible mobile phone. Advanced business intelligence tools Get the insight you need fast with advanced dashboards with full Excel Services. Perform big data analyses and data visualization mash-ups with the new Excel client with PowerPivot and PowerView. Watch how easy it is to work with data and share it.Watch how easy it is for users to gather and interpret data. Email and calendars Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 25 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 25 MB. Web conferencing Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing. Instant messaging and Skype connectivity Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users. File storage and sharing SkyDrive Pro gives each user 7 GB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside the organization and control who can see and edit each file. Team sites Work together on projects with team sites that help keep related documents, notes, tasks, and conversations organized together. Office Web Apps Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser. Mobility Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Web Apps using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices. Office Mobile apps Stay productive and never miss a meeting, even on the go. Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones, Android phones, and Windows Phones. Use the OneNote, OWA, Lync Mobile, and SharePoint Newsfeed apps on most devices. Administration The admin portal provides IT detailed configuration options for your services, either from an online portal or through automated management with PowerShell commands. Reliability Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA). Security Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe. Watch an overview of Office 365 security. Privacy Your data belongs to you. Microsoft does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes. Up to date No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers in an IT-configurable experience. Support 24/7 phone support for all IT issues. For less urgent issues, you can make service requests directly through the admin portal.